High speed crescent paper making machine produce high quality facial paper
The high speed crescent paper making machine use waste paper or virgin pulp or mixing as raw material. It produces high grade facial paper of 14-40g/m2. The Working speed of this high speed crescent paper making machine reaches 800m/min. And it can produce around 50T facial paper per 24 hours.
This high speed crescent paper making machine is a left hand machine. We can also make it to be a right hand machine according to client's request.
1. How to install and maintain the machine?
A: Firstly,we will provide the installation guild with the machine for your reference.
Secondly,our company is responsible for training production workers for you, ensuring that the workers will be independent operation.
2. How can we get the matching accessories or wearing parts conveniently?
A: During the warranty,Our company can replace the accessories for free .Out of warranty,we can provide them at the preferable price .In fact,the wearing parts are standard parts that you could get it in your country at your convenience.
3. Why would I choose your company?
A: Firstly,Our company has rich paper machine design and experience, and is the collection of paper making machinery research, design, manufacture, installation,commissioning and service, becoming one of the multi-functional enterprise.
Secondly,our company could provide the marvelous after-sale services,which is responsible for all installation and debugging, and training the production workers ,ensuring that the workers will be independent operation.
Thirdly,our company persist in the slogan “Customer’s satisfaction is our standing pursuit”.
1. Before installation,you should check that equipment’s model and dimension are all right with the parts completed and level remaining.
2. Before the debugging of installation,Checking each part is correct, lubrication supply normal. Water, electricity values reaching the standard.
3. During Operation,you should pay attention to keep daily inspection, cleaning and oiling.and then examine and repair regularly.