A4 paper making machine copy paper making machine from China manufacturer
Breat roll and lifting device
Material: Reeled by δ22 steel plate, annealing treatment, surface cover rubber after machining. Rubber thickness 12mm, hardness 97±2“A”. Both ends of roll body adopt cast iron cast iron bulkhead, heat assembly. End cover is 304.
It's very important part in wire section of the A4 paper making machine.
|Roll cylinder material||Q235 and cover stainless steel|
|Spindle nose||45# steel|
1. How to install and maintain the machine?
A: Firstly,we will provide the installation guild with the machine for your reference.
Secondly,our company is responsible for training production workers for you, ensuring that the workers will be independent operation.
2. How can we get the matching accessories or wearing parts conveniently?
A: During the warranty,Our company can replace the accessories for free .Out of warranty,we can provide them at the preferable price .In fact,the wearing parts are standard parts that you could get it in your country at your convenience.
3. Why would I choose your company?
A: Firstly,Our company has rich paper machine design and experience, and is the collection of paper making machinery research, design, manufacture, installation,commissioning and service, becoming one of the multi-functional enterprise.
Secondly,our company could provide the marvelous after-sale services,which is responsible for all installation and debugging, and training the production workers ,ensuring that the workers will be independent operation.
Thirdly,our company persist in the slogan “Customer’s satisfaction is our standing pursuit”.
1. Before installation,you should check that equipment’s model and dimension are all right with the parts completed and level remaining.
2. Before the debugging of installation,Checking each part is correct, lubrication supply normal. Water, electricity values reaching the standard.
3. During Operation,you should pay attention to keep daily inspection, cleaning and oiling.and then examine and repair regularly.